Last time we talked about the Barracuda Difference, I was telling you my experience with phone trees. Or in this case, #nophonetrees. This time let's discuss three really important points about Barracuda solutions.
- They are powerful
- They are affordable
- They are easy to use
Let's start at the beginning.
Barracuda products are powerful. Our solutions are engineered to protect mission-critical applications and data in the infrastructure.
- Spam and virus protection and application layer attack protection employ multiple layers of security
- Barracuda's Cloud Protection Layer is leveraged to augment the workload of certain Barracuda products
- Barracuda Central monitors and identifies threats in the wild and delivers the latest in threat protection through Energize Updates
- Granular policy control and robust reporting all administrators to fine-tune their security, disaster recovery, and regulatory compliance strategies
Barracuda products are affordable. Our products are delivered with all features and capabilities fully enabled, as a simple, subscription without any per-user fees.
- Most products follow our simple subscription pricing structure; no per-user or per-feature licensing
- Physical, virtual, cloud, and mixed-environment solutions leverage your existing infrastructure
- Offsite Vaulting for Barracuda Backup provides affordable cloud storage for archiving backup files
Barracuda products are easy to use. Our goal is to simplify IT for our customers. We design our solutions and our business around the goal of making it easy for our customers to solve their problems. It's not about making a sale; it's about becoming a trusted IT partner to our customers.
- 30-day risk-free evaluations and 30-day trial deployment guides make it easy to try before you buy
- Publicly available Barracuda Campus documentation makes it easy for you to research a product without making a purchase
- Simple and intuitive administrative interfaces and Barracuda Cloud Control make it easy to manage products
- Award-winning #nophonetrees customer support makes it easy to get help when you need it
- Barracuda Campus makes it easy to get the training you need to grow your skills with our products
- Energize Updates subscriptions make it easy to keep your Barracuda solutions up to date and secure
- Instant Replacement subscriptions make it easy to protect your hardware investments from emergencies
If you'd like to know more about Barracuda solutions, visit our corporate website products page here. You can visit this page to request a 30-day risk-free evaluation of a product that you'd like to try.
Christine Barry est blogueuse en chef et responsable des réseaux sociaux chez Barracuda. Son travail consiste rédiger des articles captivants en lien avec les services Barracuda et à faciliter la communication entre le public et les équipes internes. Avant de rejoindre Barracuda, Christine a été ingénieure de terrain et chef de projet dans l'éducation et auprès de PME pendant plus de 15 ans. Elle est titulaire de plusieurs diplômes technologiques, d'une licence de l'université du Michigan, et d'une maîtrise en administration des affaires.
Connectez-vous avec Christine sur LinkedIn.