Spear phishing is rapidly becoming the most significant security threat today. Countless individuals and organizations have unwittingly wired money, sent tax information, and emailed credentials to criminals who were impersonating their boss, colleague, or a trusted customer. These attacks can be very compelling and cannot be stopped with existing email security solutions—creating devastating results for individuals, businesses, and brands. Join us for this on-demand educational webinar series to learn:
- The difference between phishing and spear phishing, and why it matters
- The techniques used in impersonation and spoofing attacks, and how to spot them
- The economics of ransomware and spear phishing, and what that means for you
- How to leverage DMARC authentication to prevent domain spoofing and brand hijacking
- Who is at highest risk within your organization
Follow the links below to view these free on-demand webinars.
|Introducing Barracuda Sentinel – AI for Real-Time Spear Phishing Defense||On-demand webinar here|
|Phishing vs. Spear Phishing: What You Need to Know||On-demand webinar here|
|DMARC 101: How DMARC Can Help Prevent Domain Spoofing & Brand Hijacking||On-demand webinar here|
|Spear Phishing: Are You at Risk?||On-demand webinar here|
|Ransomware vs. Spear Phishing – How the Economics Impact You||On-demand webinar here|
Jennifer Pellerin is the Marketing Campaigns Manager, Webinars, Barracuda Networks. Connect with her on LinkedIn here.