Barracuda is looking forward to being a part of Microsoft Ready in Seattle this week. If you’re a Microsoft internal team member attending this kickoff event, we look forward to connecting and celebrating with you in the shared area (Booth #213) in the Ready Zone or at the happy hour we’re hosting on Tuesday.
Over the years, Barracuda and Microsoft have shared a rewarding partnership, and we look forward to continuing to work together to find new ways to provide security solutions to Microsoft Azure customers and ensure we ware tightly integrated.Barracuda looks forward to continuing to work together with Microsoft to find new ways to provide security solutions to Microsoft Azure customers and ensure they are tightly integratedClick To Tweet
Barracuda & Microsoft: Better Together
Looking back over the past year, we’ve celebrated a number of milestones with Microsoft, from introducing new solutions to having multiple products selected as Microsoft Preferred Solutions. Here are some of our favorite moments:
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall support for Azure Virtual WAN (vWAN) service: Barracuda worked with Microsoft to create an automated connection to the Azure Virtual WAN from our CloudGen Firewall. Barracuda’s integration contains auto-discovery features, so it will find new connections as soon as customers stand them up.
- Microsoft Preferred Solutions: Barracuda CloudGen Firewall for Azure has been designated as a Microsoft Preferred Solution, along with Barracuda CloudGen WAF for Azure and Barracuda Email Security Gateway. On Microsoft Azure Marketplace, look for the small blue ribbon in the upper right corner of these solutions.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall-as-a-Service on Microsoft Azure Marketplace: In August, Barracuda announced the availability of Barracuda’s WAF-as-a-Service on the Azure marketplace. Barracuda WAF-as-a-Service provides the full functionality of a web application firewall without any of the typical provisioning or setup requirements.
- Microsoft keynote at Barracuda’s Partner Advisory Council: At Barracuda’s PAC in July, we were delighted to welcome Casey McGee, vice president partner development at Microsoft, to deliver the event’s keynote address. In his presentation, Casey discussed why Microsoft Azure is a true Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform.
- PAYG licensing – Barracuda made pay-as-you-go licensing available for the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall and CloudGen WAF on the Azure Government marketplace, giving customers increased flexibility.
- Management for Microsoft Azure FWs – At Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new Barracuda solution was previewed that includes direct setup and management for Barracuda and Microsoft Firewalls. (Stay tuned for a lot more about this exciting new product, currently in private previews.)
The Barracuda team is dedicated to its continued work with Microsoft’s Build-with teams to ensure we are tightly integrated with new features and solutions as they become available, and with Microsoft’s Go-to-Market teams to provide our partners with compelling sales tools and programs.
Rich est directeur marketing pour les produits de cloud public chez Barracuda. Il a rejoint l'équipe dans le cadre de l'acquisition de C2C Systems en 2014. Rich est l'un des experts du cloud public de Barracuda. Il travaille directement sur les écosystèmes cloud et est cité dans des ebooks de Microsoft sur la sécurisation du cloud public. Il est également contributeur régulier des blogs thématiques sur le cloud de Barracuda. Dans le cadre de notre travail sur le cloud, il aide au développement de stratégies et à leur exécution avec nos partenaires et nos équipes commerciales.
Vous pouvez contacter Rich par e-mail à l'adresse email@example.com.