After the success of Discover18 in Monte Carlo last year, we headed to Marbella, Spain for Discover19 to celebrate and reward the efforts of our partners over the past year.
This was an opportunity for more than 250 partners from across the EMEA region to gain a greater understanding of Barracuda’s company and product strategy, as well as how they can turn these into revenue opportunities. They heard first-hand from our executive leadership team about industry trends, product innovations, and the latest threats, not to mention the ambitious revenue growth goals that Barracuda has set itself to achieve over the coming few years.
In recognition of the role that partners will play in helping us along this journey, the highlight of the event was the annual partner awards ceremony. Once again, we were thrilled to reward partners who have surpassed business expectations and shown meticulous dedication throughout the year. It was inspiring to see the calibre of nominations that we received, making it exceptionally difficult to pick the winner of each category. From Data Protection Partner of the Year to the Rising Star Awards, here’s a list of the worthy winners.From Data Protection Partner of the Year to the Rising Star Awards, congratulations to all the winners of this year's @Barracuda EMEA Partner Awards #discover19Click To Tweet
Partenaires régionaux de l'année
- UK Partner of the Year — Softcat
- Benelux Partner of the Year — Ilionix
- Nordics Partner of the Year — Ezenta
- France Partner of the Year — CVC-IT
- Iberia Partner of the Year — ODM
- Italy Partner of the Year — Security Lab SI
- Germany Partner of the Year — Bechtle Group
- Austria Partner of the Year — A1 Telekom
- Eastern Europe Partner of the Year — Miecz Net
- Middle East Partner of the Year — Insight Information Technology
Meilleurs produits (Product Awards)
- Email Protection Partner of the Year — Abtis
- EMEA Public Cloud Partner of the Year — SoftwareOne
- Data Protection Partner of the Year — PCM Technology Solutions UK
- Network and Application Partner of the Year — Protea Networks
- EMEA Partner of the Year — Altinet
- Distributor of the Year — Infinigate Europe
- Marketing Partner of the Year — CMS
- MSP of the Year — PCI Nederland
- Rising Star Award:
We want to say a huge thank you to all our partners who attended and congratulate all the fantastic winners who have once again shown their commitment and passion. At Barracuda, we are so grateful for everything that you do, and we look forward to seeing you next year.
Chris Ross est vice-président senior des ventes internationales chez Barracuda, où il assume la responsabilité stratégique et opérationnelle des marchés mondiaux. Connectez-vous avec lui sur LinkedIn.